Fellow Friday: Eleni Wohl, JIF '17

Hi! My name is Eleni, I’m 17 years old, and I presently attend Monroe High School in Michigan. I am a junior, so of course I have been on my college search. I currently am considering applying to University of Michigan, Dartmouth College in Hanover, Brown University in Rhode Island (where I attended their BELL Rhode Island: Environmental Leadership Lab this past summer), among a few others.

I have started a women’s rights club at my high school, and our focus is spreading awareness of the many issues women face. I also volunteer at my stable (I ride horses) for National Honors Society, which I have been a part of for what will be my second year.

In my free time, I like to be outside or doing something creative. I really enjoy riding horses, which I do weekly. I love to draw, paint, and play musical instruments such as the ukulele or the cello. In my free time, I also rehearse for my school’s spring show, which I have two parts in.

I am excited to be able to contribute to such a phenomenal organization and I am glad I could give you all a glimpse into my life.


Comments