Update

So this is just an update of things so far. Yesterday I had an interview with an Alumni from Brown University. One of the many I've had so far. I've been interviewed by Brown, Harvard, Yale, Princeton and Northwestern. I'm cautiously looking forward to hearing back from these schools.
Here's a tip to all the juniors and underclassmen out there, START PRACTICING NOW.  Start practicing the ACT as soon as possible. I took at least 5 practice tests before I took the real one and I took that 3 times. I'm telling you it worth it. I can't stress how much the practice pays off.

I found out I have been Admitted to Washington University St. Louis, as well as Princeton, U of M's school of Engineering, and a likely admit to Yale. I decided on engineering as the path I want to pursue. A huge influence of that was the camp I went to last summer, that Joyce Ivy funded.
I actually have a cousin named Amani Allen who is following in my footsteps and applying to Joyce Ivy! I'm so proud of her. I know she has a tight schedule with her athletics and school so I hope she gets it.
~Eboni White

Comments