Recap of the Week


Interesting Article of the Week

Have you ever had that moment of, "I wish someone would have told me this before..."? That's okay - it happens to me all the time. And seeing how there are a lot of seniors reading this blog, I want to share 8 Lessons I Wish Someone Told Me Freshmen Year.

We had College Spotlights...

A Fellow Friday...

Abigail McCoy

And a couple of posts from Fellows...

Staying true to yourself is crucial during the college application process. It is very easy to get swayed by what college is "popular" or what the "smart" college is. But that should not be the reason that you apply to a school. If you cannot see yourself attending there because it is a good choice for you, then do not apply. Elizabeth Daugherty explained in well in her blog post "Staying True to Yourself During the Application Process and Beyond."

Comments