Introduction to Fellows: Christina Xu

Hi everyone! I’m Christina Xu, a Joyce Ivy fellow on the Communications Team and current senior at Troy High School located in Troy, Michigan. I was selected as a Summer fellow last year and have thoroughly enjoyed everything this foundation has had to offer thus far! I can’t wait to contribute back this year through writing posts for our blog.
I am an active participant in HOSA, MUN, music, and synchro, among other activities. I plan on majoring in engineering with a possible minor in management or finance. In my free time I explore new recipes, exercise (or at least attempt to!), and immerse myself in a book.
High school can be a daunting time, but I have found various quirks and tricks during my experience, one of which is through writing. I was first introduced to the concept of blogging last year in my 11AP class and have picked up a personal blog along the way as well. I hope to communicate various tidbits of information and tips to you in this upcoming year to make being a student a more enjoyable journey. Here’s to a great year with the Communications team!
 

Comments