By Shubhra Mishra
Application: Here. You have to make a two-minute video answering the following questions:
- What is your passion and how are you currently pursuing it?
- How do you plan to use your passion to uniquely make a positive change in your community or the world?
- How will your education help enable you to pursue your passion and make a change?
- Be a legal resident of the 50 US states or DC.
- Be between 16 and 26 years of age. Minors need parental permission to apply.
- Must be on track for or enrolled in an accredited post HS education program. This includes accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools.
- Cannot be an employee of Taco Bell. They have a separate scholarship for employees here.
- Must not be a previous recipient of the Live Más Scholarship. They have a scholarship renewal program here.
Deadline: 5:00 PM PST, January 20, 2021
1. Previous winning submissions
- Daisy Cornejo, an aspiring writer and director.
- Brooklyn Beyer, an aspiring chef who explores raw veganism.
- Kaylee, a passionate filmmaker and language-learner.
2. Ten tips from previous winners
3. More information can be found at the Live Más Scholarship website: https://www.tacobellfoundation.org/live-mas-scholarship/